My name is Lucky. Lucky O'Reader, that is, and I'm to be your guide for the next week of excitement here on the SuperAuthors blog. 'Tis a grand and glorious week they have planned, and it's all to celebrate you, the lovely readers who follow along and have become such dear friends.
Now if you look at the calendar, you might have noticed that Thursday is St. Patrick's Day. The authors got together and decided that would be the perfect day to shower you readers with luck. They have a full week of fun planned all around it - oh, you'll be a busy bunch, that you will! Here's what they have in mind for you:
- today, I'm letting you in on all the plans and telling you how to take part in the winnings
- on Tuesday, we'll have the question of the month. Here's a hint: it's all about prizes
- Wednesday is when we'll be sharing stories and some recipes that you can use for your own St. Patrick's feast
- Thursday, the big day itself, will be filled with post after post announcing who might be the lucky winners of the prizes. There'll be pictures of me, Lucky O'Reader, mixed in there, so don't forget to pop in as much as you can!
- Come Friday we'll be wiping our eyes and pulling ourselves off the floor, but there'll still be a hint of magic to send you off into the weekend.
The fun will be coming at you fast and furious this week, so be sure to visit every day. And tell your friends. After all, this will be a party, so the more, the merrier!
As for how you can be part of the winning, it's as easy as riding a rainbow. Do you see the Rafflecopter widget down below? That's just a pot of gold in disguise. Every time you take one of the actions on the list - visit an author's Facebook page, or send a Tweet - that's another entry into the prize drawings. Does it get any easier than that? Ha! That sounds like a load of blarney to me!
So hop on board, spread the word, and grab your shillelagh. It's a fine and glorious week we have ahead!
a Rafflecopter giveaway