Some quotes live on long after the movie ends. To test your romantic movie quote knowledge, take this simple quiz. Each quote is worth 15 points (five for identifying the movie, five for naming the actor who said the lines and five for naming the character.)
1. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
2. “I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.”
3. “Shut up, just shut up. You had me at hello.”
4. “You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.”
5. “This is true love. Do you think this happens every day?”
6. “You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.”
7. "Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back."
8. "I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else."
9. "Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it's the moments that take your breath away."
10. “You make me want to be a better man.”To check your answers, click on the comments link and read the first comment from me. The highest possible score is 150, but 100 would be an impressive score. Those character names are toughies. So how did you do? (And, yes, I do know the book is always better than the movie!)